Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love = live together?


There is one thing that I keep thinking about: do you really have to live together with a person just because you love him/her?

Often I hear people justify their stay in destructive relationships with the phrase: "But I love him!" and therefore let their limits be moved, let themselves be exposed to the situations that hurt them, allow themselves to live in a relationship where they don't feel good. Because they love someone..



I believe it is OK to love someone without necessarily having to live together with the person or even stay in touch or contact them. To accept: "Yes, I love him. At the same time as I deserve to live with respect towards myself and have wellbeing in my life, and that is to me the bigger priority".

Sometimes, I believe, you can come to a point in life where the goal to live together with the person you love becomes secondary. And to take care of your own life becomes the primary. It does not matter how much I love this person and how strong the dream of "how it could be" is. If it is not reality. When the dream is only a dream. I can love the person, and I can choose to do what it takes for me to live a healthy life.

What do you think?

”Do you like this blog? Become a member or share it to others!”

No comments :

blogglista.seSvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen
SvenskaSajter.com - Den ständigt växande länkkatalogen